fischer DEC Express Cement
The ready-to-use, joint mortar for the long-lasting closing of masonry joints.
- The ready-to-use, joint mortar means that there is no need to add water or carry out time consuming pre-mixing work. It enables clean, purposeful work. This means that you avoid dirtying surrounding areas and wasting material.
- Good adhesion even on slightly damp substrates practically allows for all-weather work and prevents forced interruptions.
- The structure of the high-quality water-based polymer has been perfectly designed with the visual appearance of the mortar in mind. This ensures a discreet joint and perfect appearance.
- Repairing masonry joints
- Closing masonry cracks
- Fixing roof tiles
- Bonding tiling and bricks
- Repairing chipped edges
- Closing drill holes in facing masonry during repair work
- General repair work (e.g. drill holes with cracked edges)