STABILA App Measures Up
STABILA has given its STABILA Measures app a complete overhaul, optimising its design, functions and intuitive operation. It affords all construction industry professionals the benefit of using their mobile devices for documenting and processing measurements quickly and easily.
Not only does the new app make it possible to create drawings of spaces and objects, it also allows users to import PDF files and images from the gallery and take dimensions directly from them. The mobile app is compatible with STABILA LD 520 and LD 250 BT laser distance measurers.
Thanks to integrated Bluetooth Smart technology (4.0), measurements can be transferred wirelessly from laser to smartphone or tablet – into sketches, blueprints or photos. This makes it possible to document projects on site and communicate the information directly to the team.
With a completely revamped design and an intuitive user interface, the new STABILA Measures app version 2.0 represents a significant step up from its predecessor.
- Wireless measurement transfer in sketches, blueprints and photos from Bluetooth enabled laser to smart device – allowing projects to be documented on site.
- Easy processing of data thanks to intuitive user interface.
- Clear project overview for managing drawings (share, edit, delete).
- Easy project management.
- Import PDFs and images from the gallery.
- Portrait and landscape modes enable greater drawing flexibility.
- Drawing tool with freehand line and straight-line functions, modification of line type, thickness and colour.
- Zoom function in projects.
- Magnifying function when relocating straight lines and their end points.
The new STABILA Measures app version 2.0 features user-friendly operation throughout. Regular updates and bug fixes are also provided to ensure that everything keeps running smoothly and securely.
Download the free STABILA Measures app here:
fischer gives us some top tips for working on construction sites during chilly months. Check them out here… https://t.co/EfjQqATcUc