fischer PM 360 S Injection Mortar
The injection system for variable and efficient fixing.
The Powerbond-System consists of the injection mortar FIS PM based on styrene-free vinyl ester, the stainless steel sleeve Power Sleeve.
- The variability in the anchorage depth and building component thickness enables optimal dimensioning for economic anchorage.
- Approved in hammer- and diamond-drilled drill holes for maximum safety in planning and processing.
- With just three power sleeve dimensions and the fischer FIS A threaded rods, an entire M10/M12/M16 assortment can be covered with the lowest inventory cost.
- Savings in assembly time through the special mortar which is permitted for water-filled drill holes.
- Guard rails
- Steel consoles
- Timber construction
- High rack warehouse
- Conveyor belt
- Signs and signal installation
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj