fischer PM 360 S Injection Mortar
The injection system for variable and efficient fixing.
The Powerbond-System consists of the injection mortar FIS PM based on styrene-free vinyl ester, the stainless steel sleeve Power Sleeve.
- The variability in the anchorage depth and building component thickness enables optimal dimensioning for economic anchorage.
- Approved in hammer- and diamond-drilled drill holes for maximum safety in planning and processing.
- With just three power sleeve dimensions and the fischer FIS A threaded rods, an entire M10/M12/M16 assortment can be covered with the lowest inventory cost.
- Savings in assembly time through the special mortar which is permitted for water-filled drill holes.
- Guard rails
- Steel consoles
- Timber construction
- High rack warehouse
- Conveyor belt
- Signs and signal installation
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg