fischer R Resin Capsule
This established fixing system consists of the RG M threaded rod and the resin capsule RM. The 2 component resin capsule RM contains quick-setting styrene free vinylester resin and hardener. During setting, the edges of the threaded rod destroy the capsule in the drill hole, which mix and activate the mortar.
The resin adheres to the entire surface of the threaded rod, bonding it to the wall of the drilled hole.
Advantages & Benefits
- High-performance resin guarantees high loads in non-cracked concrete.
- The resin anchoring is free of expansion forces and permits small axial spacings and edge distances.
- Wide range for many applications.
- New European design method enables optimum use of the anchor system for cost-efficient fixing.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel