fischer RG MI Internally Threaded Stud
The fixing system consists of the Internal threaded anchor RG MI and the resin capsule R M. The resin capsule R M contains quick-curing styrene-free vinylester resin. Suitable for commercially available metric screws and threaded rods.
During setting, the edges of the internal threaded anchor destroy the capsule in the drill hole, mix and activate the resin. The resin adheres to the entire surface of the internal threaded anchor, bonding it to the wall of the drilled hole.
Advantages & Benefits
- High-performance resin guarantees high loads in non-cracked concrete.
- The resin anchoring is free of expansion forces and permits low spacings and edge distances.
- Flush finish, no projecting bolt after dismantling the fixture.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned
- Available In: Zinc Plated
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg