fischer FIS V 360 S Injection Mortar
Styrene free, quick curing high performance hybrid mortar that contains vinylester resin and cement. Resin and cement as well as water and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until pushed through the static mixer. Partially used cartridges can easily be reused by changing the static mixer.
Advantages & Benefits
- High-performance hybrid mortar for highest loads in almost all building materials. Universal fixing system for a broad range of applications on building sites.
- Expansion-free anchoring allows low spacings and edge distances.
- Extensive range of accessories for a wide variety of applications.
- Ergonomic application guns for quick and easy installation.
- A variety of approvals cover many applications in nearly all building material and guarantee maximum safety.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone, Hollow Brick / Block
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg