fischer LS Cable Strap
Cable strap for direct fixing of individual cables and cable bundles of 3 to 40 mm diameter.
Advantages & Benefits
- One piece fixing - saves plug, clamp and screw.
- Simple and quick one-hand installation reduces work involved by up to 80%.
- High quality material permits year round application, even when exposed to frost.
- Temperature-resistant from -20 °C to +80 °C.
- Patented operating principle guarantees high load-bearing capacity.
- UV stabilized material for variable applications, specifically for external use.
- Halogen free and flame resistant for increased safety in the event of fire.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Plug-Fitting
- Available In: Nylon
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj