fischer SD Clip Fixing
The fischer SD nylon fixing pin offers simple and quick installation by combining the plug and screw.
Advantages & Benefits
- Simple and quick one-hand installation reduces work involved.
- Temperature-resistant from -20 °C to +80 °C.
- Patented operating principle guarantees high load-bearing capacity.
- High quality material permits year-round application, even when exposed to frost.
- Halogen-free and flame resistant for increased safety in the event of fire.
- Long version specifically designed for bridging non-load bearing layers.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Push-Through
- Available In: Nylon
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj