fischer KB Cable Clasp
Cable clasp for simple and time saving fixing of electrical cables. Ideal for ceiling, wall and floor installations.
Advantages & Benefits
- The complete element combines clasp, plug and screw.
- Simple and quick one-hand installation reduces work involved by up to 80%.
- Temperature-resistant from -20 °C to +80 °C.
- Patented operating principle guarantees high load-bearing capacity.
- High quality material permits year-round application, even when exposed to frost.
- Halogen-free and flame-resistant for increased safety in the event of fire.
- The shallow design of the clasp makes it ideal for use in confined spaces i.e. intermediate ceilings.
- UV-stabilized material for variable applications, specifically for external use.
- Different colouring for differentiation from flame-resistant version.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Plug-Fitting, Hammer-In (use hammerfix)
- Available In: Nylon
Published in Electrical Fixings