fischer SX Plug
Nylon expansion fixing for use with wood, chipboard, self-tapping screws and ASL spacing screws. SX long versions are available for increased anchoring depth in perforated building materials, aircrete and to bridge plaster.
Advantages & Benefits
- 4-way expansion form lock guarantees highest grip.
- Anti-rotation lugs prevent the plug rotating in the drill hole.
- The special spread-free neck prevents demage of tiles and plaster.
- Simple and quick push-through installation reduces installation time.
- Integrated hammer-in-stop enables - with pre-assembled screw - push through installation.
- The fixing
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Nylon
Published in General Fixings