fischer UX Green Universal Plug
Connected to nature – the first plug made from renewable raw materials
fischer again shows off its green fingers with the first plug made of renewable raw materials.
Nylon universal fixing for expansion in solid building materials, reliable knot formation in all cavities. Use the UX 6 long versions with fischer spacing screws for maximum load-bearing capacity in perforated materials, double-skinned plasterboard and for bridging non-load-bearing layers.
Unique to the UX Green plug
- Produced with over 50% renewable materials, tested by TüV Rheinland DIN CERTCO
- Proven fischer nylon quality
- The UX green holds the same loads as the standard UX
- Made in Germany – sustainability is also taken into account in the manufacturing process – the production is certified according to DIN ISO 14001
- The raw material, castor oil, does not compete with food or feedstuffs, nor with the respective cultivation areas.
Advantages & Benefits
- The unique design enables use in almost all building materials.
- Diagonal connection ridges for optimum screw guidance.
- New saw-tooth anti-rotation lock prevents the fi xing rotating in the drill hole.
- Low turning and high tightening torque - the first universal fixing that really "holds".
- Can be used with wood and chipboard screws from 4 mm to 12 mm.
- Integral drive-in lock enables - if pre-assembled screw - optimal push-through installation.
- The collar of the UX R prevents it slipping into the drill hole.
- Suitability: All Building Materials
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Nylon
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj