fischer UX Universal Plug
Nylon universal fixing for expansion in solid building materials, reliable knot formation in all cavities. Use the UX 6 long versions with fischer spacing screws for maximum load-bearing capacity in perforated materials, double-skinned plasterboard and for bridging non-load-bearing layers.
Advantages & Benefits
- The unique design enables use in almost all building materials.
- Diagonal connection ridges for optimum screw guidance.
- New saw-tooth anti-rotation lock prevents the fi xing rotating in the drill hole.
- Low turning and high tightening torque - the first universal fixing that really "holds".
- Can be used with wood and chipboard screws from 4 mm to 12 mm.
- Integral drive-in lock enables - if pre-assembled screw - optimal push-through installation.
- The collar of the UX R prevents it slipping into the drill hole.
- Suitability: All Building Materials
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Nylon
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg