fischer DUOPOWER Nylon Plug
The duo of power and intelligence, the DuoPower nylon expansion fixing, for use with wood, chipboard and self-tapping screws, can be installed in nearly all building materials. Use the long version for maximum load-bearing capacity in perforated materials, double-skinned plasterboard and for bridging non-load-bearing layers.
Advantages and benefits:
- Two component materials for top load values and intelligent functioning depending on the substrate.
- Great feedback (feel-good factor) of the plug. You can feel exactly when the plug is installed perfectly.
- The short plug length ensures fast fixing without deep drilling.
- The narrow plug rim prevents slipping into the drill hole.
- The serrated anti-rotation feature prevents rotation in the drill hole during installation.
- The greater anchorage depth of the DUOPOWER 6 x 50, 8 x 65 and 10 x 80 means that the plug is especially suited to fixings in hollow building materials, aerated concrete and to bridge plaster.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Nylon
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj