fischer DHK Insulation Support
Impact-resistant plastic insulation fixing which when driven in, grips the hole walls by means of its rough profile.
Advantages & Benefits
- Small min. anchoring depth reduces the amount of drilling.
- Simple and quick hammerset installation saves work.
- Flexible ribs in the disc for continuous pressure of the thermal insulation.
- No buckling of the shank.
- No additional screws or nails.
- Different plate sizes for various applications.
- Due to black colouring the DHK does not stand out on clad insulating material.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Push-Through
- Available In: Plastic
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj