fischer DHK Insulation Support
Impact-resistant plastic insulation fixing which when driven in, grips the hole walls by means of its rough profile.
Advantages & Benefits
- Small min. anchoring depth reduces the amount of drilling.
- Simple and quick hammerset installation saves work.
- Flexible ribs in the disc for continuous pressure of the thermal insulation.
- No buckling of the shank.
- No additional screws or nails.
- Different plate sizes for various applications.
- Due to black colouring the DHK does not stand out on clad insulating material.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Push-Through
- Available In: Plastic
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg