fischer FFS & FFSZ Window Frame Screw
The fischer window frame screw FFS is a special screw (with a length of up to 302 mm) with a flat head for the cost-effective installation of window frames without plugs. The flat head design is particularly suitable for window frames made from aluminium and plastic. The ift Rosenheim Testing Institute confirms their special suitability for the fixing of plastic widows into brick masonry. The small drill hole diameter of 6 mm and the screwing-in of the screw without cleaning the drill hole enable efficient series fixings. The high-deep thread on the screw tip and the milled ribbing reduce the screw-in torque and enable an energy-saving installation. The continuous special thread prevents the window frame from being pulled against the substrate. This means that the frame is secured to the building material without tensile force or stress.
- Screw installation without plug for economical processing.
- The small drill bit diameter of 6 mm allows for efficient series installation.
- The continuous thread ensures a stress-free fixing of the frame in the substrate.
- The high-low-thread at the screw tip as well as several cutting notches reduce the amount of force required for screwing in the screws. The installation process can be completed without excessive effort.
- With two head types applicable for all common frame materials.
- According to the ift Rosenheim suitable for the fixation of a plastic window in brick masonry.
- Available In: Zinc Plated
Who said vacuuming couldn't be fun? Milwaukee's range of cordless tools makes cleaning a breeze. Whatever your appl… https://t.co/7L4MPPVWGy