fischer Anchor Bolt FAZ II
Anchor bolt for push through installation. When the hexagonal nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
Version FAZ II made of stainless steel of the corrosion resistance class III e.g. A4 for outdoor applications and for damp rooms. Highly corrosion-resistant steel of the corrosion resistance class IV, e.g. 1.4529 for applications in aggressive atmospheres. FAZ-GS with large pre assembled washer for fixings in oblong holes.
Advantages & Benefits
- Optimised expansion clip ensures uniform load distribution for high permissible loads and small edge distances and axial spacings with structural elements, as well as secure expansion, even in cracked concrete.
- Installation-friendly, since only a few revolutions are necessary to apply the torque.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Cracked Concrete, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel