fischer Anchor Bolt FBN II
Anchor bolt for push-through and pre positioned installation. When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the drill hole wall.
Stainless steel version of the corrosion resistance class III, e.g. A4, for outdoor use and in damp conditions. GS version with large washer for wood constructions in accordance with DIN 440.
Advantages & Benefits
- FBN II offers maximum load-bearing capacity in non-cracked concrete – anchoring base can not bear higher loads - is totally utilised.
- Reduced anchorage depth reduces drill time – this saves time and reduces reinforcement hits during drilling.
- Long thread allows stand-off installations and variable usable lengths.
- 8 to 16 mm diameter also for reduced anchorage depths, e.g. for small loads or if reinforcement is hit.
- Embossed letter on the head for subsequent control of the installation as it indicates the setting depth.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg