fischer Express Anchor EXA
Express anchor for push-through and pre positioned installation. When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall.
EXA A4 made of stainless steel of the corrosion resistance class III, e.g. A4, for outdoor use and in damp conditions (no approval). Also available in hot-dip galvanised version (no approval). For fixing of wood constructions use the EXA-GS with large washer as per DIN 440.
Advantages & Benefits
- Double-clip method tried and tested million of times gives double security.
- Minimum slippage due to powerful expansion when tigthening.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj