fischer Express Anchor EXA
Express anchor for push-through and pre positioned installation. When the hexagon nut is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion clip and expands it against the hole wall.
EXA A4 made of stainless steel of the corrosion resistance class III, e.g. A4, for outdoor use and in damp conditions (no approval). Also available in hot-dip galvanised version (no approval). For fixing of wood constructions use the EXA-GS with large washer as per DIN 440.
Advantages & Benefits
- Double-clip method tried and tested million of times gives double security.
- Minimum slippage due to powerful expansion when tigthening.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg