fischer Zykon Undercut Anchor FZA
Undercut anchor for pre positioned (FZA bolt version and internally threaded anchor FZA-I) and push through installation (FZA-D bolt version). A cylindrical conical hole with an undercut is produced with the drill bit FZUB in one work process.
When setting the anchor, the anchor sleeve is driven over the cone with a hammer (or setting tool) and fills the undercut hole with a positive fit. Also available: special version FZA ST A4 for hot step irons according to DIN V 1211 GS / 1212 GS. Stainless steel version of the corrosion resistance class III, e.g. A4 for outdoor use and in damp conditions. Highly corrosion-resistant steel of the corrosion resistance clas IV, e.g. 1.4529 for applications in aggressive atmospheres.
Advantages & Benefits
- Positive fit in the undercut gives additional safety.
- Virtually expansion-free operation allows cost-efficient fixing with very small edge distances and axial spacings. Single-step drilling process simultaneously produces the undercut, saving installation time.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Hot Dipped Galvanized, Stainless Steel
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj