fischer Sleeve Anchor FH II
The heavy duty sleeve anchor for applications with sophisticated design. Heavy duty sleeve anchor for push through installation. When the hexagon nut or bolt is tightened, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the hole wall.
FH version made of stainless steel of the corrosion resistance class III, e.g. A4, for outdoor use and in damp conditions (not part of the approvals).
Advantages & Benefits
- For stylish fixings.
- Highest tensile and shear loads for push-trough installation.
- Simple and easy setting: Anchor setting with a few, light hammer blows.
- Surface flush removal.
- Minimum axial and edge distances.
- Anchor versions for fixings with sophisticated design: FH-S (hexagon head screw), FH-H (cap nut) and FH-SK (countersunk screw).
- All anchors can be removed flush with the surface.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg