fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA
The lightweight sleeve anchor for non structural and non safety critical applications. Light sleeve anchor for push-through installation. When the hexagon nut or bolt is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the hole wall.
Advantages & Benefits
- The half-moon shaped recesses stamped in the sleeve effect contraction in length when tightened. This clamps the item being attached firmly against the concrete.
- Version FSA-S for fixings with sophisticated design: no projecting threaded bolt after the installation.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg