fischer Sleeve Anchor FSA
The lightweight sleeve anchor for non structural and non safety critical applications. Light sleeve anchor for push-through installation. When the hexagon nut or bolt is tightened, the tapered bolt is pulled into the expansion sleeve and expands it against the hole wall.
Advantages & Benefits
- The half-moon shaped recesses stamped in the sleeve effect contraction in length when tightened. This clamps the item being attached firmly against the concrete.
- Version FSA-S for fixings with sophisticated design: no projecting threaded bolt after the installation.
- Suitability: Brick & Solid Materials, Concrete / Dense Stone
- Installation Type: Push-Through
- Available In: Zinc Plated
Congratulations to our Milwaukee Madness lucky draw prize winner, John Harvey from Eco Rubber Coatings! John’s love… https://t.co/zsZd4m3sZl
Highlights from a successful Milwaukee Madness Demo Day in Cape Town! Thanks to all our Milwaukee Power Tool fans f… https://t.co/rQl9RGifJj