fischer Hammerset Anchor EA-N
The economical hammerset anchor with internal thread for non structural and non-safety-critical applications. Hammerset anchor with internal thread for pre positioned installation.
When the expander cone is driven in with EAW H Plus setting tool, the anchor sleeve is expanded and is pressed against the hole wall.
Advantages & Benefits
- Suitable for non-cracked concrete and for anchoring light ceiling linings and suspended ceilings.
- Suitable for all screws or studs with metric threads.
- Low anchoring depth reduces drilling time and thus cost efficient installation.
- Surface-flush anchor allows the attached item to be removed and refitted several times.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel
Check out the coverage the new Milwaukee M12 BI Compact Inflator has received in the mining review journal https://t.co/D4UHem7LML
2019 - the year of technical advancement in the global construction industry: https://t.co/hDi7Ax2YJW
With a proud history steeped in German precision Upat is proud to celebrate 130 of accuracy with STABILA https://t.co/lyYSYJTAFg