fischer Hollow Ceiling Anchor FHY
Specially for fixings in pre stressed hollow-ceiling slabs. Sleeve anchor with internal thread specially for anchoring in pre stressed concrete hollow ceilings. When the screw or hexagon nut is tightened, the cone is pulled into the sleeve and expands it into the cavity or expands it in the solid material against the hole wall.
Stainless steel version of the corrosion resistance class III e.g. A4 for outdoor use or in damp conditions (not part of the approval).
Advantages & Benefits
- Suitable for cavities and solid zones of pre stressed concrete hollow ceilings.
- Suitable for screws or studs with metric threads.
- The anchor can also be installed outside the cavity axis up to 5 cm from the tensioning wire.
- Suitability: Concrete / Dense Stone, Non-Cracked Concrete
- Installation Type: Pre-Positioned, Stand-Off
- Available In: Zinc Plated, Stainless Steel