LAR 160 Rotation Laser
Are you tasked with horizontal and vertical levelling for major outdoor projects? Do you need to work precisely and avoid costly measurement errors and rework? Then the LAR 160 from STABILA is the right rotation laser for you. It is quick to set up, easy to operate and also suitable for use over large distances when linked to a receiver. All in all, it is a high-quality product that can endure the elements and deliver precise results – exactly what you need.
- Fully automatic, motor-driven rotation laser – high levelling accuracy of ± 0.1 mm/m, fast self-levelling function within 20 seconds.
- Four laser functions for versatile use – horizontal and vertical rotation, plumb-line function and right angle (90°) in vertical operation.
- Protection class IP 65 – dustproof and waterproof.
- Shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing provides protection against impacts – the stable housing cover also protects the laser optics.
- Easy to use via three control buttons – on/off, tilt mode, manual mode.
- Battery drawer – easy replacement, even directly on the tripod.
- Large working area with REC 160 RG set receiver – up to 600 m in diameter.
- Two 5/8" threads integrated in the housing for horizontal and vertical use on a tripod.
- Target plate with magnetic holder and cross-hair.
- Laser goggles – increase visibility of the laser beam by 50%.
- Stable carrying case for easy transport and safe storage.
Laser class: 2
Output: < 1 mW
Laser wavelength: 635 nm
Self-levelling range: +/-5°
Levelling accuracy: +/-0.10 mm/m
Diameter of working area for set receiver: 600 m
Operating life: 40 h
Battery type: D
Protection class: IP 65
Tripod connection: 5/8"
- Working Range: 600m
- Type: Point Laser
- Self Levelling: Yes
- Accuracy (mm) +/-: 0.1
- Laser Class: 2
A to Z Cranes have some big cranes moving on the roads. Just think about the nut busting torque it takes to tighten… https://t.co/qCmkRA7bE3
Looking for ways you can get more jobs done in less time? Perhaps you have less team members to get the job done? W… https://t.co/IyRyuZpv5e