Single Component Gun Foam
The fischer single component polyurethane foam is extruded by using a fischer foam gun and hardens via chemical reaction with atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Using a foam gun allows for reduced-fatigue working and economical dosing.
- Noise-reducing properties
- Long shelf life
- Resistant to rotting
- Resistant to ageing
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills
- Insulating pipes
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around shutter boxes - use for all interior work
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings
Are you an electrician or working with electrical sockets?🔌 Our VDE screwdrivers are a must-have. They are insulat… https://t.co/OHjXtoO7BA
2021 is here & there's never been a better time to expand your knowledge through online webinars. You can now easi… https://t.co/zpwDdKxVCo