Single Component Gun Foam
The fischer single component polyurethane foam is extruded by using a fischer foam gun and hardens via chemical reaction with atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Using a foam gun allows for reduced-fatigue working and economical dosing.
- Noise-reducing properties
- Long shelf life
- Resistant to rotting
- Resistant to ageing
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills
- Insulating pipes
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around shutter boxes - use for all interior work
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings
IT’S COMING SA – A NEW WAVE OF INNOVATION FROM MILWAUKEE TOOLS. 👉 No emissions 👉 No pull start issues 👉 No fuel… https://t.co/qD357iSPbA
Our wide range of frame fixings allows for flexible use and maximum performance across a variety of installations.… https://t.co/LW0mMriF6e
AND THE WINNER IS..... IR Warehouse. Congratulations on cracking our Milwaukee Vault. We’re sure you’ll enjoy your… https://t.co/mF5EqBv2QT