Single Component Installation Foam
Available in 500ml and 750ml, the fischer single component Polyurethane foam hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Resistant to rotting.
- Universal range of application.
- Long shelf life.
- Suitable for covering of manhole rings.
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around shutter boxes - use for all interior work
- Insulating pipes
- Bonding and sealing manhole rings (tested by the Austrian Plastics Institute in Vienna)
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings
IT’S COMING SA – A NEW WAVE OF INNOVATION FROM MILWAUKEE TOOLS. 👉 No emissions 👉 No pull start issues 👉 No fuel… https://t.co/qD357iSPbA
Our wide range of frame fixings allows for flexible use and maximum performance across a variety of installations.… https://t.co/LW0mMriF6e
AND THE WINNER IS..... IR Warehouse. Congratulations on cracking our Milwaukee Vault. We’re sure you’ll enjoy your… https://t.co/mF5EqBv2QT