Single Component Installation Foam
Available in 500ml and 750ml, the fischer single component Polyurethane foam hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Resistant to rotting.
- Universal range of application.
- Long shelf life.
- Suitable for covering of manhole rings.
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around shutter boxes - use for all interior work
- Insulating pipes
- Bonding and sealing manhole rings (tested by the Austrian Plastics Institute in Vienna)
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings
As a full solutions provider we pride ourselves on being your go-to partner for your power tools, fixings and posit… https://t.co/rk4vn3hB4j
Office DIY is easy when you have the right tools. Check out our macho men installing a new feature wall with fische… https://t.co/u1PSEFRrkO
Check out a Leads2Business article outlining some sustainability trends in construction for 2020: 👉 Building reha… https://t.co/NGnA006mbV