Single Component Installation Foam
Available in 500ml and 750ml, the fischer single component Polyurethane foam hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Rapid-hardening foam reduces processing time.
- Resistant to rotting.
- Universal range of application.
- Long shelf life.
- Suitable for covering of manhole rings.
- Filling window frame gaps and around window sills
- Filling in wall penetrations, cavities, around shutter boxes - use for all interior work
- Insulating pipes
- Bonding and sealing manhole rings (tested by the Austrian Plastics Institute in Vienna)
- Fixing and sealing in walls and ceilings
Are you an electrician or working with electrical sockets?🔌 Our VDE screwdrivers are a must-have. They are insulat… https://t.co/OHjXtoO7BA
2021 is here & there's never been a better time to expand your knowledge through online webinars. You can now easi… https://t.co/zpwDdKxVCo