fischer DMS Multi Silicone
An acid-curing, single compound silicone sealant that hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Highly elastic material allows optimal application in expansion settlement and connection joints, both for inside and outside.
- All colours contain fungicide for applications in wet rooms (bathroom, kitchen, WC).
- Surface can be smoothed well.
- Good adhesion to many substrates e.g. glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles.
- Available in 5 colours ex warehouse.
- Good weathering and ageing resistance.
- Special wet-zone suitability.
- For general purpose sealing in different applications
- Features rapid cross linking and good adhesive strength to glass, vitrified surfaces, ceramic tiles and some plastics
- Joints around stainless steel kitchen sinks in conjunction with timber, ceramic and some plastic
- Suitable for flexible sealing in industrial applications
Getting answers to all your technical questions and feedback on pricing and tool specifications has never been easi… https://t.co/s729x80oJR
We’re always looking for ways to better our customer service. Getting instant feedback, product information, instal… https://t.co/i2agYaosOv
Remember to sign up for the fischer Facade/Cladding webinar coming up on Friday 5 June from 3pm - 3:45pm. Click th… https://t.co/ZtRUj1VFLa