fischer DBSA Building Silicone
A permanently elastic, one component silicone sealant that hardens as a reaction to atmospheric humidity.
Advantages & Benefits
- Universal application in the interior and exterior area, for connecting, sealing and settlement joints.
- Suitable for use as mirror adhesive, with no further product required (only DBSA versions).
- Compatible with concrete and masonry.
- Compatible with acrylic glass.
- No health reservations.
- Resistant to chemicals, ageing and weathering
- DIN standards confi rm a wide range of possible applications.
- Neutral interlacing (alkoxy)
- Connection joints between doors and windows
- Joints around plastic, timber and metal windows
- Adherence of mirrors to walls
Getting answers to all your technical questions and feedback on pricing and tool specifications has never been easi… https://t.co/s729x80oJR
We’re always looking for ways to better our customer service. Getting instant feedback, product information, instal… https://t.co/i2agYaosOv
Remember to sign up for the fischer Facade/Cladding webinar coming up on Friday 5 June from 3pm - 3:45pm. Click th… https://t.co/ZtRUj1VFLa